YOU MUST READ IT ALL BEFORE PURCHASE, WE ASK THAT WHILST HOSTING WITH US YOU PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE BUT NECESSARY HOSTING TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. You/your clients may not have any offensive material/images or language of any kind in publicly viewable pages, including but not exclusive to adult images/explicit language etc... However, you/your clients may do so IF you/they solely have such content in a membership only area. (e.g. password protected area) AND all members are warned of the content BEFORE joining;
2. You/your clients are not permitted to host any websites/scripts/images which are illegal or copyright infringements, (including but not exclusive to illegal downloads, torrents, warez, mp3, movies, HYIP, banking debentures, etc);
3. You/your clients are not permitted to host any websites/scripts which may be considered as a high security threat to our servers, (including but not exclusive to IRC scripts, out of date scripts, e.g. scripts which spammers can easily hack for spamming etc);
4. You/your clients are not permitted to host backup/data storage accounts or any websites which drain the server resources to the detriment of other users. Such a website will probably result in instant suspension and a request to move it elsewhere, or in very severe cases the website will be terminated without prior notice;
5. Fair Usage Policy: The usage levels set for Unmetered plans are very generous such that most clients will not be affected by the policy. This prevents a single client from over crowding or over loading your server and will be for the benefit of you and your clients. Should you be notifed of excessive use, we will try to work out something fair for everyone. This policy is in place to ensure that all can enjoy a positive hosting experience;
6. We abide by U.S. trade embargo laws so we are not permitted to sell accounts to: Sudan, Syria, Cuba, North Korea & Iran;
7. Our 30 day refund policy excludes reseller plans, vps, servers, domains, SSL certificates and plans paid for longer then 1 month and accounts that are suspended or terminated for abuse. We can not refund unused portions of your plan;
8. You/your clients may not offer free, almost free or lifetime hosting of any nature on our shared or reseller plans, you are free to do so on our VPS and dedicated servers;
9. You/your clients may not copy any part of our web site as this is a copyright infringement, but you MAY copy these TOS details BUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS. You must remember that you are offering hosting packages as an independent entity from us;
10. You must ensure you/your clients adhere to our TOS at all times, and check back here regularly for updates/changes;
11. You/your clients must not resell the FREE hosting templates offered, and are solely responsible for editing them for your own/your clients use. They are widely available on the internet (along with 1000's more probably) and are given to you 'as seen' as a gesture of good will. Therefore we take no responsibility for what ever you choose to do with them We do not take any responsibility if you find that they are not fully functional - they have not been tested, just uploaded for your perusal. We did not write them or pay for them - they are FREE! ;
12. Backups and Data Loss. Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. JustOneHost is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on JustOneHost servers;
13. You/your clients agree that we are not responsible for migrating/transferring/uploading/editing any website content whatsoever. Nor are we responsible for supporting third party scripts. We are hosting providers and are here to ensure the network is running smoothly at all times. No accounts are supplied with any website content and you are responsible for providing your own downloading and editing any free templates offered to you free with your purchase;
14. We take no responsibility for any false claims you may offer your clients. We do not believe in such practices and would strongly advise that you do not mislead your clients in any way;
15. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold JustOneHost harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against JustOneHost, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JustOneHost against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with JustOneHost; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from JustOneHost's server.
16. JustOneHost shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. JustOneHost makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. JustOneHost disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by JustOneHost and its employees.
BY PURCHASING HOSTING SERVICES FROM US, YOU AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND BY OUR TOS. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL OUR TERMS CAN RESULT IN A WARNING, INSTANT ACCOUNT SUSPENSION, AND IN SEVERE CASES COMPLETE TERMINATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
JustOneHost may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
We reserve the right to update our T.O.S. at any time without prior warning.
By using Justonehost.com you agree to the above terms of service.
Copyright 2011-2012 www.justonehost.com